Privacy (GDPR 2016/679) - Short version below. Read the complete document HERE
(Who decides why and how the data are processed)
APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL - registered office in Florence (FI) Borgo degli Albizi 15, Cap 50122 - registered in the number of Economic Administrative Repertory (REA) FI-602633, VAT number 06126730487, telephone number 0552479309, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes(What is the purpose of data processing.)
APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL manages personal data for the performance of its service activities aimed at both the owners of the leased apartments and the tenants of the same. With regard to the latter, tenants or potential tenants, the activities may include the management of requests received, reservations, as well as the use of data for purposes of contact for information and / or promotional purposes.
Legitimacy (What is the legal basis for data processing)
The legal reasons for processing personal data are based on:
1. the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to protect the security of data provided by the user when using the services offered, especially for those accessible via the Internet;
2. the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to provide the service requested by the user;
3. the explicit consent to receive newsletters, information on initiatives, events, offers and other information concerning the activities carried out by the Data Controller;
4. explicit consent to provide personal data to third parties;
5. the need for data to implement a contract of which the data subject is a party or to implement pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
6. the need of the Data Controller to comply with legal obligations;
Recipients (To whom the data are communicated)
The data will not be shared, nor disclosed or transferred to third parties without explicit authorization.
The data may instead be communicated:
- to internal subjects directly and formally authorized by the Data Controller;
- to external subjects directly and formally authorized by the Data Controller for the performance of a specific service activity;
- to third parties in accordance with a citation, a legal order, a court order, a legal proceeding or other legal obligations or to implement the remedies available or to defend their legal rights or legitimate interests;
- to third parties who want activities other than those of the Data Controller if expressly authorized by the user.
Rights (Of the interested person).
The user has the right to request the Data Controller:
- access to personal data;
- rectification of personal data;
- the limitation of treatment;
- opposition to processing for legitimate reasons;
- the revocation of consent, to be carried out at any time, with the consequential cessation of treatment;
- cancellation of personal data;
- data portability: on the explicit request of the data subject and consistent with the technological and IT standards required and those adopted by the Data Controllers.
In any case, it remains the right to be able to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority.
To request rectification, limitation, oppose treatment, data deletion, portability, and revoke your consent send an email to email@example.com
The complete information is available in the privacy section of the website www.apartmentsflorence.it
Complete version - For better viewing, please read the PDF complete document HERE
Data processing policy pursuant to Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) on the protection of personal data
Borgo degli Albizi 15, Cap 50122, Florence (FI)
REA No.: FI-602633
Partita Iva (VAT ID): 06126730487
Telephone: +39 055 2479309
Presentation of APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL
APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL is a company providing property maintenance, assistance and management services.
ART. 1 - General information and definitions
The present policy explains how APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL processes the personal data collected as follows:
- when the data subject visits the website www.apartmentsflorence.it or uses other computer-based and social media platforms managed by APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL;
- when the data subject requests to use a service provided by APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL or by third parties authorised by APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL;
- any interaction of any sort by any means, including verbal interaction between the data subject and APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL.
Requests and interaction may occur in various ways, including but not limited to filling out paper forms, visiting and browsing the APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL website (www.apartmentsflorence.it), registering on and using computer-based platforms to book apartments, browsing APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Flickr) and verbal interaction with those authorised to carry out data processing by APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL.
The following definitions are referred to:
- “Personal Data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- “Data Subject”: the natural person to whom the personal data refers.
- “Controller”: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- “Processor”: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- “Processing”: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Consent of the data subject” (or “consent to processing”): any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
- “User”: the individual who for various reasons interacts with APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL and who, unless when specified otherwise, is the data subject.
ART. 2 – Types of Personal Data processed.
- APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL requires its users to supply the minimum data necessary for it to be able to provide the service, in addition to any optional data used for the personalisation of the services or for marketing purposes, and which, if not provided, does not affect the user’s ability to access the desired service. The necessary and optional data requested may vary depending on the type of service or activity that the data subject wishes to access.
- Necessary data is marked with an asterisk (*) across all contact and service provision channels, and all paper and online forms.
- If in the performance of its activities, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL is required to collect and process data that falls under “sensitive data categories” (i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation) or data relating to criminal convictions or offences, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL shall request that the data subject provide their explicit consent to the processing of such data.
- By providing their consent (whether verbal or written), using the service or communication channel, or carrying out any type of unambiguously positive action confirming their agreement to the processing of their personal data, the user provides their specific consent to the processing of their personal data.
- The user assumes responsibility for third party personal data acquired, published or shared by using the APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL tools (website, social media networks, other communication, etc.) and, in the event that they process it, guarantees that they have the right to do so, including the right to communicate or diffuse it, releasing APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL of any liability towards third parties.
ART. 3 - Categories of Personal Data processed
Personal data processed to access activities and/or use services.
- Necessary data.
In general, the data subject’s first name and surname, email address, full address (street and house number, town, city, postcode, etc.) are considered necessary data.
The necessary data requested may vary depending on the type of service or activity that the data subject wants to access, however it will always be in line with the minimisation principle, i.e. to ask the user for the minimum data required for the specific purpose.
Necessary data are not usually qualifiable as belonging to a specific category. In the event that the necessary data requested for the activation of a specific service and/or activity is presented as data belonging to a specific category, specific consent from the user will be requested for the processing of this data.
- Optional data.
Types of optional data include but are not limited to: tax code (only for Italian citizens), telephone number, mobile number, qualification, profession, and country of origin/residence.
Data subjects who provide telephone numbers may be contacted for the provision of timely communication in relation to the type of service or activity to which they have access.
In any case, such data will be processed in order to respond to the legitimate interests of APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL.
- Personal data processed when booking an apartment.
Bookings can be made on the internet or via verbal interaction or other interaction channels.
- Necessary data. When making a booking, the data subject may be required to provide the following necessary information: first name, surname, email address, full address (street and house number, town, city, postcode, etc.).
The data subject may also be required to indicate the apartment that they intend to book, as well as how long they intend to stay there and the number of guests that will be present.
- Optional data: some optional data may be also be requested, such as date of birth, tax code (only for Italian citizens), telephone number, mobile number, qualification, profession, and country of origin/residence.
The user may also provide information via a free text field entitled “Comments”: the user assumes full responsibility for his or her own personal data or that of third parties that may be provided in this section.
The data requested is not qualifiable as belonging to a specific data category, or as relating to criminal convictions and offences.
- Personal data acquired to manage payments and guarantee deposits.
Necessary data: name and surname of the credit card holder, type of credit card (American Express, Visa or Mastercard), credit card number and expiry date.
- Personal data acquired for transmission of newsletter.
Data subjects may subscribe to the newsletter by enabling the relevant option on the website www.apartmentsflorence.it Subscription is therefore optional and upon explicit request of the user.
Necessary data: email address.
Optional data: name and surname, date of birth, full address (street and house number, town, city, postcode, etc.), telephone number.
- Personal data acquired via verbal interaction: when performing its normal working activities and providing its services, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL may process personal data acquired even solely through verbal interaction with the user. Such data is used exclusively to provide the user with access to the services or to perform its working activities, or to fulfil its contractual obligations. One example is the front-office activity and assistance provided by internal staff or specifically authorised individuals, who for the performance of their normal working activity, require the user’s minimum identification data (name, surname, telephone number, email address, mobile number, etc.).
- Contact data: when performing its normal working activities and providing its services, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL may process personal data inherent to the contact method, acquired even solely through verbal interaction with the user. Such data shall be used primarily or exclusively to contact the user if necessary.
This category includes name and surname, email address, telephone or mobile number, and any other contact methods indicated by the data subject.
Contact data may also include those relating to the property or places to which the service contract refers.
- Data processed for statistical and marketing purposes.
APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL monitors the quality of its processes and services via the analysis of personal data, and carries out statistical analyses for marketing purposes.
APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL shall not perform profiling activities, and analysis processes are always managed by authorised staff.
In addition to processes conducted directly by authorised staff, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL uses Google Analytics for such analyses, a web analysis service supplied by Google Inc. (“Google”), which uses personal data collected as the user browses the APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL website and social networks, for the purpose of understanding and analysing such use and browsing behaviour.
With Google Analytics, it is also possible to compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the personal data to contextualise and personalise advertisements across its own advertising network.
Furthermore, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL may process the personal data, provided that specific consent has been obtained from the data subject, for direct marketing activities through the use of tools and platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, etc.
- System logs and maintenance: for reasons relating to the functioning and maintenance of various APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL information tools or of those belonging to third parties used by APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL, system logs may be collected, i.e. files that record interactions, which may contain personal data, such as the User’s IP address.
ART. 4 - Purpose and legal grounds
- The provision of personal data is necessary in order to be able to use the services offered, and, therefore, refusal to provide them in full or in part may mean that it is not possible for APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL to supply such services.
- The legal grounds for processing personal data are based on:
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in ensuring the security of the data provided by the user when using the services offered, above all for those accessible via the internet;
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in providing the service requested by the user;
- explicit consent to receive newsletters, information on initiatives, events, offers and other aspects concerning the activity performed by the Controller;
- explicit consent to provide the personal data to third parties;
- the necessity of the data to fulfil a contract to which the data subject is a party or to fulfil pre-contractual measures adopted upon request of said data subject;
- the need for the Controller to fulfil legal obligations.
- APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL shall process the user’s email address for various purposes:
- For contact reasons inherent to the execution of specific contracts;
- In order to supply information on initiatives, events and advertising campaigns if the data subject has provided his or her explicit consent to the processing of their data for such purposes;
- To send the data subject the newsletter if explicit consent has been provided by the data subject when registering for the specific service to the processing of their data for such purpose.
- APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL shall process the user’s telephone number for various purposes:
- For contact reasons inherent to the execution of specific contracts;
- In order to supply information on initiatives, events and advertising campaigns if the data subject has provided his or her explicit consent to the processing of their data for such purposes;
- The data subject may withdraw their consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the information necessary to correctly identify the data subject and the type of data for which the data subject wishes to withdraw their consent. In the event that the data subject sends a generic request to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL shall apply such withdrawal to all data types.
- Processing shall be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, minimisation, accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and security of the data processed, as well as retention limitation and protection and safeguarding of the rights of the data subject.
ART. 5 - Categories of Personal Data Recipients
- Data shall not be “diffused”, i.e shall not be made known in any way to unknown parties and will not be made available for them to consult.
- Furthermore, when such data is voluntarily provided for the provision of a specific service, the data shall not be disclosed or transferred for any reason to third parties without explicit authorisation.
- The data may however by “communicated”, i.e. made known to one or several determined parties as outlined below:
- to internal parties directly or formally authorised by APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL;
- to external parties directly or formally authorised by APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL for the performance of a specific service activity directly related to the existing contract, as long as an appropriate private agreement has been signed that requires compliance with the current data protection regulation (GDPR 2016/679), including a duty of confidentiality and security when processing data. This includes, but is not limited to: consultants, professionals, companies, entities or other third parties, within the limits necessary to perform the task assigned. In the event that said external parties declare to be no longer compliant with the provisions laid out in the GDPR 2016/679, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL shall be responsible for finding immediate replacements. In the intermediary period whilst such parties are being replaced, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL shall implement all actions necessary to maximise the protection of the rights of the data subjects.
- to third parties in compliance with a summons, legal system, court order, legal proceeding, or any other legal obligation, or to pursue available remedies or defend its own legal rights.
- APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL may also provide the user’s personal information to third parties if the user provides their explicit consent. If APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL has acquired the user’s consent, it may also communicate data to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes, or for any other type of permitted activities.
ART. 6 – Place of processing and transferring of Personal Data
- The registered office of APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL is located at Borgo degli Albizi 15, Cap 50122, Florence (FI).
- It shall not transfer users’ personal data to any other Country, either European or otherwise.
- This activity shall be performed within national territory.
- In the event that APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL is required to transfer personal data, for example, to take part in a European or non-European project, an additional policy will be provided and specific consent will be requested.
- In case of use of software, applications or other IT solutions, however they are named, owned by third parties, please read the specific "Privacy Notice" of these parties, also for the identification of the place of data processing.
ART. 7 - Processing modalities
- The processing shall be carried out:
- using manual and automatic systems;
- by individuals authorised to perform such tasks, pursuant to the law;
- employing suitable measures that guarantee the confidentiality of the data and prevent access to such data by non-authorised third parties, and in full compliance with the current data protection regulation (GDPR 2016/679).
ART. 8 - Cookies and analogue technologies
- In order to analyse the way in which the user and other visitors browse the APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL website, and to compile aggregated statistics on use of the website and on response times, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL, with the assistance of third party analysis service providers, shall collect certain information when the user visits the website. Such information includes the IP address and geographical position of the device, browser type and language, the date and time of the request, how long the user is on the site, views, and page features (e.g. links) selected.
- If the user does not want their information to be collected using this technology, on most browsers there is a simple process that allows the user to automatically disable the majority of these technologies, or to choose to either disable or enable them.
- APARTMENTSFLORENCE SR requests consent to use these cookies on its website and manages such preferences within the site itself. Some cookies are however necessary to ensure the basic running of the site, and it is not possible to deactivate them.
- If substantial modifications are made, a notification will be sent to the user, and if required by current legislation, their consent will be requested. This notification shall be communicated via email or published on the APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL website.
ART. 10 - Retention of Personal Data
- Without prejudice to any legal obligations and to what is outlined in the next paragraph on “contact data”, the data will be retained in line with the consent provided by the user and for the time required by the purpose for which the data is collected or subsequently processed. In this regard, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL, in absence of explicit communication and the relative explicit consent, shall retain and process the data subject’s data for a period equal to 3 (three) years from the date on which the most recent consent to processing was obtained from the data subject.
- “Contact data” may be retained and processed for a period of time other than that indicated in the previous paragraph, depending on how useful such data is deemed to the Controller. In any case, “contact data” shall not be retained or processed for a period exceeding 10 (ten) years from the date on which the data subject’s most recent consent to processing was obtained.
- In the article on “User rights”, an explanation of the user’s right to the erasure of their data is provided.
- Upon the expiry of the retention period, or in the event that the user withdraws their consent to the processing of their data, or requests the erasure thereof, such personal data shall be erased. In such cases, rights of access, erasure and rectification, and the right to data portability, may no longer be exercised.
ART. 11 - Controller and Processor
- The Controller is APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL Borgo degli Albizi 15, Cap 50122, Firenze (FI) - REA No.: FI-602633 - Partita Iva (VAT ID) 06126730487 - telephone number +390552679309 email address email@example.com.
- The Processor is APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL and can be contacted via the details in the previous point.
ART. 12 - User rights
- Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), the user has the right to:
- request from APARTMENTSFLORENCE SR access to their personal data (receiving the information relating to the personal data of which the Controller is in possession free of charge, as well as a copy thereof in an accessible format);
- request from APARTMENTSFLORENCE SR the rectification of their data (the user may request for incorrect or inaccurate data, including data that is no longer up to date, to be corrected);
- request from APARTMENTSFLORENCE SR the restriction of processing (the data will only be retained so that it can be later restored, but, in the meantime, the Controller will not be able to consult it if not in line with the validity of the restriction request);
- object to the processing of their data for legitimate reasons;
- withdraw their consent, which can be executed at any time, resulting in the processing of their data being terminated;
- request from APARTMENTSFLORENCE SR the erasure of the data (right to be forgotten);
- exercise their right to data portability: upon the explicit request of the data subject and in line with the technological and IT standards required and those adopted by APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL, the data shall be transmitted to the party indicated by said data subject in a format that ensures that such data is easy to consult and use.
- All the above cases are without prejudice to the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The data subject may withdraw his or her consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the information necessary to correctly identify the data subject and the type of data for which the data subject wishes to withdraw their consent.
Should the data subject withdraw their consent to the processing of all or part of their personal data, it may mean that it is not possible for APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL to provide the service.
In the event that the data subject sends a generic request to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data, APARTMENTSFLORENCE SRL shall apply such withdrawal to all data types.
- To exercise their right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, or their right to object, the data subject must send an email to email@example.com.
ART. 13 - Application of Privacy Policies of third parties
This page describes the management of this website in relation to the processing of personal data of its users.
This notice is applied in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196: June 2003 - Code for the protection of personal data for anybody who interacts with the electronically accessible services from the home page address of the following website:
The information applies only to this site and not to other Web sites accessed via links off the domain in question.
This statement complies with the Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. 29 of Directive. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data online, and in particular regarding the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
THE PROCESS HOLDER
After utilization of the website, there may be data processed regarding identified or identifiable individuals.
The holder of this data processing is Apartments Florence Srl, located in Via Borgo degli Albizi , 15 - Florence ( FI ).
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Processing related to the services on this web site is at the above premises and is handled by appointed processing staff or others in charge of occasional maintenance necessary within the company.
No data from the web service is communicated or spread, except in cases where it is necessary for the requested or purchased service.
Personal data provided by users who request transmission of informative material is used only to perform the service or assistance requested and is communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose or indicated in the service requested.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
During their standard operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission and use are implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected so it can be associated with identified users, but because of its very nature involving processing and associations with data held by third parties, could permit the identification of the website users.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of online request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to confirm its accurate functioning; it is deleted immediately after the processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of potential information technology crimes against our website; aside from these occasions, the web contact data will not be saved for more than seven days.
DATA PROVIDED BY USERS VOLUNTARILY
The optional, explicit and voluntary communication via e -mail addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for responding to requests, and any other potential personal data included in the message.
Specific summarized information will be progressively reported or displayed on the different pages the website dedicated to particular requested services.
The website www.apartmentsflorence.it utilizes solely technical and session cookies. There is absolutely no installation of profiling cookies. For more information, see specific information regarding cookies.
There is an accessible mailing list on our website where the user is free to register in order to stay informed about news and discounts related to our company. Registration is completely separate from any other service required and is at the discretion of the client. To avoid unauthorized registrations, the registration process requires confirmation via the email in question that has to be confirmed by the user. The procedure of cancellation of the mailing list service is expected to happen in a totally free and independent manner by the guest who has subscribed to it. If the user fails to unsubscribe using the automatic procedure, simply contact the process holder through the addresses used in order to be able to exercise any rights according to Art.7 of the law 196/2003.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA
Except for when it comes to navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms to the company or indicated in contacts in order to request information material or other communications.
Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
It must be remembered that in some cases (not during ordinary management of this site) the Control Authority may request information under Article 157 of Legislative Decree . N . 196/2003, in order to control the processing of personal data. In these cases the reply is obligatory under penalty of a fine.
Personal data is processed by automated tools for a specific time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected.
Particular security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access to the personal data of our clients.
The users to whom the personal data belongs have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data at any time and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, correction or updating (Art.7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 : June 2003).
According to the same article any user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, and object to the data’s use for legitimate reasons.
Requests should be directed to the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATIVA PRIVACY Read the complete document.